Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nap Time

I was so exhausted today. Last week was crazy and then I went on Fall Retreat and came home even more tired. Church was fantastic today! We are so honored to serve at Rock of Grace. We were so overwhelmed with blessings from God and from everyone there.
I came home and laid down as soon as the kids were asleep. I woke up to get work done, checked my facebook and fantasy football teams and laid back down. I heard Ben get up and planned to get up. I had to use the bathroom and heard Ben come into our bedroom looking for me. I yelled for him.
He said, "I thought you were sleeping. I came to check on you."
I said, "I had to go potty."
"Take a nap," Ben replied.
I wasn't going to argue. As I was lying down, he said, "Do you want me to shut the door?"
As he shut the door, he told me he loved me and I relaxed. I actually wanted to read a book. I read for a few minutes and then heard him at the door. I put the book down and closed my eyes. He just peaked in and went back out. ... just checking on me.
He's so sweet!
I actually fell back asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment