Sunday, October 17, 2010

a bonus

So Jeremy ALWAYS tucks Ben in. For whatever reason, he's cooler than I am and Ben always wants him to put his covers on. Since Jer is sick, I told Ben that I would tuck him in tonight.
Now, Ben sleeps with a lot of stuffed animals. We had to make a rule that only 2 could go to bed with him because he never had room for all the animals and his little body.
I let him take an extra animal tonight. He had his stuffed cow - about 3 feet long - against the wall. I put his alligator - about 3 feet long - above his pillow, and his monkey next to him. He was sitting in his bed and said, "There's no seat for me."
I laughed out loud and said, "yeah there is. Lay right here."
He looked at me and said, "Could you go get Daddy?"
Epic fail! Jer came to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment