Monday, October 4, 2010

a growing girl

I spend a lot of time talking about Ben; probably because he has conversations with us and is hilarious! But Hadley is growing too! SO fast.
Jeremy took her for her 1 year check up today - yes, it is two weeks late.
She's 24 pounds 2 ounces and 31 1/4 inches. Her height is off the charts. When she was born, she was covered in hair... her little forehead was so hairy. I told Jeremy, if she's going to look like my dad, I really hope it's not because she's covered in hair! Hopefully, since all that fell out, she's just getting my dad's height!
She walked from the refrigerator to the living room today. The problem is she only walks when she wants to and it's usually not when we are looking or want to. I thinks she gets that attitude from my dad too! Don't tell him I told you that!
She likes to play catch with Ben. He whips the football at her face. We catch it. She giggles and laughs and then pushes it back to him.
I'm sure it won't be long before I have to post one story for each of them every night because of the funny things she's saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment