Saturday, October 16, 2010

beautiful girls

So, I'm going to try and explain this without making my husband sound like a creeper.
You know that growly, purry noise that guys make at hot girls... well, it creeps me out. I seriously hate it, so my husband does it just because I throw such a big fit about it. Now Ben does it. That creeps me out even more!
We went to a wedding today (a really cool wedding at that). On the way to the wedding, Ben said, "I don't like weddings, I don't want to go." Even after we got there he kept telling me how much he hated them - I didn't even know he knew what hate meant!
After we got home, we asked him about the wedding. He said "There were girls there, beautiful girls. I said rrrrrrrrrrrr to them."
Jeremy said, "You growled at them?"
Ben said, "No, rrrrrrrrrrrrr."
At this point, I realized what he was doing, so I yelled, "Jeremy, he's making that noise!"
Aaaaaaaahhh! First of all, I didn't know that boys knew that girls were beautiful when they were so little. Second, I did not think that I would have to work on keeping my son from making the creeper growl at girls when he was this little either!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment