Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a mushroom

I haven't been on in 3 days! It's sad to say, but two of those days I wasn't with Ben or Hadley long enough to get a funny story!
Last night was a long night. We took the kids back to Bloomfield to watch me play in the student staff charity volleyball game -which the staff won, by the way! Afterwards (and now 12 hours later) I could hardly move. I'm so sore. I helped get the kids in bed and laid down with a rice bag.
Jeremy and I started watching M*A*S*H, when we heard little footsteps coming across the living room. Ben walked up to Jer and said, "Look what's on my finger."
Jeremy: "Is that a booger?"
Ben (obviously trying to think on his feet): "It's a... It's a .... a... It's a mushroom I think."
Jeremy: "Did it come from your nose?"
Ben: "Yes."
Jeremy: "Theeen it's a booger."

I know Jeremy has more to add to that, so make sure you read the comments. When he gets up I'll add more!

No comments:

Post a Comment