Monday, June 13, 2011

Pastor Benjamin

This morning was the first day of Bible School (such a great day)! I was sitting in the foyer at church working on some name tags. Ben was in Jeremy's office (to my right and up some stairs) and my mom was in her office (to my left). The phone rang, which usually makes me panic because a call before VBS starts is usually someone cancelling.
I heard Ben talking and my mom talking. Somehow, he called one office from another. He talked to Mom for a minute. Judy, the treasurer, whose office is next to Jer's, told Ben he wasn't talking to anyone. Ben said, "Yeah, I'm talking to Grammy Pastor!"
Mom got him to hang up the phone. He ran down stairs to me and said, "Mom, I just talked to Grammy on the phone. I told her, 'This is Pastor Benjamin!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment