Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The big question

So, Ben's devotion talked about how we are miracles. It showed a picture of a group of kids with a baby and talked about how God creates us in our Mommy's tummies. Not even thinking, I said, "Did you know you were in Mommy's tummy once?"
He kind of looked at me and said, "Did God have to break you to put me there?"
I said, "Nope, he just puts babies in Mommy's tummies."
That was really not a satisfactory answer for him though! He said, "But Hooooooow?"
So, I said, "Well, he just has a special way of putting babies there. Isn't that cool?"
I guess adding the word cool to the explanation makes it better because it worked. He smiled and said, "Yeah, it is!"
I'm really glad that the conversation ended there and he didn't add some thing like, "Well, how do they come out?"

No comments:

Post a Comment