Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mr. Tom

Because it has been Bible School week, our kids have been REALLY cranky. Last night when we were headed back to church, Ben asked who his teacher was going to be. Jeremy told him Mr. Tom. Ben adores Mr. Tom and loves to go to Rainbow class with him. Ben started to cry and said that he didn't like Mr. Tom and didn't want to go to Rainbows.
Jeremy and I encouraged Ben and reminded him how much he loved Mr. Tom and all of the fun that he had. While we were sitting in the Cafe eating dinner, Mr. Tom came in and sat at the table next to us. Ben looked at him and said, "Mr. Tom, I said 'I don't like Mr. Tom,' but they [he pointed at my mom, Jer and I] said, 'Yes, I did like him.'" Then he turned around and kept eating his dinner. We are so grateful for a gracious Mr. Tom who loves our Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment