Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stinky bugs

Somewhere in the last few months, I have developed a bug phobia. It could be the 3 or so inch long spider that I found stalking me in the basement a few weeks ago. I'm not sure where it came from, but it's here just the same.
As we were getting ready to tuck Ben in tonight, I reached to switch off the living room light and at just the last second looked up to see a rather large stink bug. I shrieked and Jer came to the rescue. Ben was supposed to be going potty on his way to bed, but, needless to say, he was distracted by my freaking out. Jeremy caught the stink bug with a toy cup and threw it in the potty. Ben looked at it with glee, especially after Jer told him to pee on the bug. Ben did with all the joy of a three year old boy peeing on a bug!
Just as he got done, he yelled to his dad, "Now it's a stink bug, Dad! It stinks like pee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment